IDEAcon 2020

(Okay, I’m trying this out from the phone app, let’s see how this goes…)

WeVideo is a sponsor for IDEAcon in Schaumburg, IL Feb 24-27. I’m wondering if anyone from this group will be there? I know I will, and Karen Corsello, who is also a WeVideo ambassador. Anyone else? It’d be fun to meet up!

6 Likes

Very far away for me. Doing STEM Summit 2020 (ESC1) on my end

Sounds like fun but I’m in VA so a bit of a drive for me. Wish I could go though. I love going to different conferences to see what topics are presented in different locations.

1 Like

Wish I could, but I’m in NY. Also, have school next week. This week is vacation.

1 Like

In the car, on my way home from visiting inlaws in Richmond. How far is that from you?

1 Like

I’ll be there, Jen! Looking forward to seeing you again. and meeting some other Illinois peeps

3 Likes

Richmond is about 2hrs away from me. I teach in the northern most part of VA but live in WV.

1 Like

Hey Jen!
I will be there Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - look forward to seeing you there and hanging out.
Have a great day!

• Andy
2 Likes

I happen to know that @karen.corsello will be at IDEAcon too! She’s amazing!

4 Likes

I’ve got your Monday afternoon session on my Sched - I hope to make it!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that I’m jumping into this thread so late! I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed but now that IDEAcon has come and gone and 3rd trimester is about to start I think that I’m about to be in the clear. I am super excited to be a newly named WeVideo Ambassador! I promise that I’m going to become better about participating in this wonderful WeVideo Creator Community that you’ve created @jeremie.gluckman!

3 Likes

Thanks for being here @karen.corsello You’re the best!

I wish I could go. We are locked in a 24 hour curfew here in KSA. But I would consider it next year.

@whitney This event happened before shelter in place ordinances went into effect. Please stay home and stay safe :blue_heart: